This family owned company started when we happened to be looking for a good clean toilet paper storage solution. When we could not find one, we decided to design one ourselves. From the start, we knew it had to be well designed, strong, and beautiful.
Beauty, being in the eye of the beholder, meant that we had to introduce many varieties. Printing on plastic meant research and an extra development step but, for us, it was totally worth it.
For strength, we chose ABS plastic. It is the same non-toxic and sturdy plastic that is used in toys like Legos. We also chose to have the mold, that the box is made in, be the best that money can buy. Surgical tools are made in this quality of molds. When we got samples from the mold, we tested their strength ourselves. This box is REALLY strong and will last a really long time.
Design was an integral part of this effort.
- We figured that the best place to store toilet paper was on the toilet tank. We studied the tops of toilet tanks. Many are not flat so we needed feet on the box.
- The handles needed to be ergonomic. That meant, effective in lifting the box and sliding it. The handles had to make the box accessible, no matter how someone approached it.
- We wanted to have the perfect clasps, just in case the box was accidentally dropped. If the Koribox did get dropped, we did not want toilet paper rolling on the floor. That said, Koribox had to be easy to open and close.
- We made the base see-through, so that at a glance, you know if it needs to be filled. Importantly, your guests know where the toilet paper is stored and they do not have to awkwardly rummage through your cabinets looking for toilet paper.
- We made it big enough to hold three rolls of toilet paper, even the larger rolls. This way, if you are having a party, this is one less thing on your mind. This is also useful for businesses (weekly cabin rentals, small restaurants, spas, doctors offices of all kinds, etc).
We hope you enjoy this well designed and beautiful Koribox (patent pending). Antimicrobial is coming soon followed by our next project.